Who is Global Presence?
MS Office Integration
Client Support - Privacy Statement
Global Presence regards it's clients information with utmost respect and care.
We believe it's important that our clients should have an expectation that the
information they provide to Global Presence is held in confidence and is used
for internal business only. As such we have created the following privacy
policy which is outlined in eight points below:
- Global Presence will only collect and store information required for the
effective operation of Global Presence.
- Global Presence does not sell or otherwise provide any customer information to third parties unless that information is necessary for the operation or administration of Global Presence or we are required to by law.
- Global Presence will from time to time use our customer mailing lists for
network updates and system information. Any user may request to be removed from a mailing list at any time.
- Information on customers usage or traffic is confidential and will not be made known to any individual or company where this information is not required for the operation of Global Presence.
- Customer passwords are confidential and will not be made available to any person or company outside of Global Presence for any reason whatsoever.
- Credit information will be held in confidence, however it will be used in any way possible to aid in the recovery of delinquent or defaulting debtors.
- All information will be stored as securely as possible while maintaining the ability for authorized Global Presence staff to quickly and effectively access this information for required operational purposes.
- Global Presence will cooperate with law enforcement personnel and legal
investigations of our users. All customer information, however, will be private unless ordered by a court to surrender this information.
If you are experiencing a problem or don't understand a feature of Global Presence's services and your question is not answered in this FAQ, please contact us.